Sunday, May 1, 2011

1/5 have 3 more days,,,

last week nth happen...
but thursday....
xinki ashley have thier happy day...
me also gt funny day....
when 外出 cum back...
xiiaoku say to say english....
she so funny when speaking english....
at night we play agian...
she said " no laugh me...HuH !! "
then i laugh agian....
she said " u in outside laugh to inside"
i still keep laughing....
i talk to her...she dun choi me....
she said " i no know YOU !!! "
then i laugh agian.....
then i ask her y u dunwan eat your burger....
then she said " close you wat happen !!! "
then i said huh?? wat meaning...
she explain to chinese " 关你什么事!!! "
walao....this one laugh die me....
my stomach can't tahan~~

PROMOTION!!!
 
Sooooo....nice
不过很可惜。。。
瓶双没有跟学斌再联络了。。。T.T
真希望他们在一起嘞。。。
now no book can read le....
very xian ar...
any book to recommend ??

oh no....super star....
dunno sing wat song....
死咯。。。
xiiaoku so cute....
she ask me...
u just go in to play play ar?
i said ya....
then she said 我们尽力好不好。。。
then i laugh n said...好咯。。。

Have more 3 days....
is Me n Ng Xin ki d anniversary yo.....
remember o guys~~~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment